Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of membership?
*Reduced entry fees for displaying your work in the Gallery.
* Eligibility to enter member-only shows and the Rotations Program.
* Free admittance into our monthly general meeting.
* Eligibility to participate in art community events through EAA participation throughout Escondido.
* Email updates and monthly newsletter - providing news and information about upcoming art demonstrations, exhibits, and other happenings.
* The ability to sell your art in the gallery through our consignment program.
* Social media representation and features through our Social Media sales promotion program. Many additional opportunities to promote your own work through the gallery. CLICK TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP NOW.
How do I get my art in a show?
Take-ins are EVERY 1st SATURDAY monthly at the Artists Gallery, 11am-4pm
121 W. Grand Avenue, Escondido, CA 92025. All Southern California residents are eligible. Bring up to 3 pieces of art. Price for entry: EAA member: $20 for one, additional $5 for each piece. Non-EAA member: $30 for one, additional $5 for each piece. For Students, active military and veterans, the discounted rate to submit art is $10 for first piece, additional $5 for each piece. Up to 3 pieces.
CLICK FOR MORE RULES AND ENTRY FORM.